Fat Loss - The true Point of Diminishing Returns Could it be possible to do therefore cardio that is much six pack abs which you reach a point of diminishing returns?
Sadly, the response is yes. If you have experienced or around health clubs for any timeframe, you'll see both men and women alike doing minute after minute, hour after hour of cardio for months as well as months at a time within their quest to burn off fat and get washboard midsection. The point of which the benefits begin decreasing with each additional moment of cardio is a thin line and numerous variables determine whether you're making progress or actually expending additional power with little or no return. If you feel like you've hit a wall in the fat loss department, don't ramp up your cardio efforts until you're yes these 5 variables are in check:
1. always check Your nourishment at the Door - lots of people think eating less equals weighing less and looking better. It's only partly true. Odds are you will have to eat less to lose excess weight, but in case your goal is a flat sexy stomach, then dramatically decreasing your food usage while simultaneously boosting your energy expenditure is a recipe for tragedy.
2. Frequency of Weight Training - When you're attempting to achieve 6 pack abs, weight training is all but essential. Before you adjust your cardio, make certain you're training with weights at minimum 3 days each week. If you're just training 1-2 times per week, you may just need to increase the frequency 1-2 days to kick your loss that is fat into higher gear.
Fat Diminisher system
3. Sleeping Patterns - Are you getting sleep that is enough? To ensure your cortisol levels do not jump sky high and kill your efforts in the gym, make sure you're getting at the very least 7-8 hours of sleep during the night.
4. Drink More Water - Water isn't a loss that is fat, however, if you're not getting enough, it can "hide" your fat loss progress. Drinking a good amount of water will regulate the quantity of water your body retains in its muscles, organs, and fat cells. The greater amount of water you drink the greater it will be flushed from the system preventing a "smoke display" leaving you to think you're not losing fat.
5. view Your Alcohol Consumption - It is true, you can still lose fat and consume alcohol, but it can wreak havoc on your mental state. Alcohol consumption causes dehydration, so you may retain more water than normal the days that are following a night of drinking. It typically takes 2-3 days for the effects to subside. If you're drinking usually, take to cutting right back a bit. Into your overall nutrition program to minimize its effects if you don't want to give it up all together, integrate it.